Wednesday, November 18, 2009

There's light at the end of the tunnel...

Hello, all!
After letting myself go totally crazy with that last post, I just wanted to say that---even when things look bad, I have to remember that God is still in control. That saying just spoke to my heart even as I was clicking on "publish post" for those last comments. I know that I am where I am supposed to be today...taking care of my sick son. Right now he is resting in bed and watching cartoons. So I find myself with a few precious moments of quiet time. I have to always remind myself that even when a day seems to start off totally wrong, and look like it's going to be "gloomy" the entire day, that God, in his mighty way, never puts more on us than we can bare. I don't know what I will face when I return to work, but whatever comes, I will get through it because of His grace!

Once again, thanks for listening! Have a good day, all!

Signed,
Country Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment