Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life as a single parent...

Hello, again!
Since I am just beginning this adventure of writing in a blog, I trust anyone reading this will be patient with the blunders of a newcomer! I'm sure there are plenty of other interesting blogs out there! I hope to become a better writer with the more posts I make!

What has happened this weekend? Well, I am at the end of a "mommy weekend", as I like to call them...I often wonder what other single parents do with their time while their children are at the other parent's house? This weekend I've simply "vegged out"...watched movies, spent time with my parents, read a good book, and played with my dogs. Not much for a country girl, huh? I really have to get out more! Told ya there was more interesting stuff out there to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment